Eagle Crest Resort offers many different ownership options.
Eagle Crest is a 1,700 acre mixed us resort that is centrally located between Bend, Redmond and Sisters, Oregon. The Resort property stretches from the edges of the Deschutes River Canyon to the shadows of Cline Butte.
Eagle Crest boasts three 18 hole golf courses and is consistently rated as a top golf destination.
Whether you just like to take a week of vacation each year or you’d like to live the resort lifestyle in Central Oregon full time, Eagle Crest Resort has an ownership program that is right for you.
Ownership Options at Eagle Crest Resort:
- Timeshare Vacation Ownership:
- 1 Deeded, Floating Week
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Condos that sleeps up to 6 people.
- Floating Ownership Allows You choose when you vacation in the season you own.
- Eagle Crest Timeshare Units offer some of the best views from the resort!
- More Details
- Worldmark Vacation Ownership at Eagle Crest Resort
- 1 Bedrooom – 3 Bedroom Condos and 3 Bedroom Chalets
- Flexible Points based system
- More than 70 Resorts to choose from
- Learn More
- Fractional Vacation Ownership
- 5 Week / 10 Week / 12 Week Ownerships
- 2 and 3 Bedroom Townhome Style Condominiums
- Stay in the same unit each time
- No reservations! Weeks are assigned on a rotating calendar.
- Great for those who want to vacation more often than a timeshare but don’t need full ownership
- Full Time Golf Resort Ownership
- In addition to the timeshare, fractional and Worldmark Vacation Ownership options available at Eagle Crest Resort, there are a multitude of Full Ownership options as well. Are you interested living at Eagle Crest? Learn more here